Related Links

Honorable Dismissal is a voluntary withdrawal from the College with the consent of the Dean. School accounts and all property responsibilities must be settled before a statement of honorable dismissal is issued. The statement indicates that the student withdraw in good standing as far as character is concerned.

If a student in good standing desires an honorable dismissal, he should present to the Dean a written petition to that effect, signed by his parents or guardian.

A student who is unable to return to school at the opening of any semester or who is forced by circumstances to discontinue his work during the academic year will be granted honorable dismissal, provided his scholastic record is satisfactory. Should such student desire to return to school, he must apply in the same manner new applicants for admission are required.

    Class Attendance and Examination
    Admission to Advanced Standing
    Admission to Foreign Students
    Withdrawal from the Course
    Annual Limitations of the Rules
    Rules of Conduct
    Rules Regarding Payments
    Adjustment & Reimbursement of Fees